Check SchedulesSchedule information is available for:
Schedule information is not available for special DART flyers, DART On-Call, American Airlines Center Shuttle service or TRE service to the American Airlines Center via Victory Station. Please see DART.org for more information about these services.
- DART bus routes
- DART Rail
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) Commuter Rail
- DFW Airport Bus Shuttles
- Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) Commuter Express (available in drop-down listing (Local 1-185) and labeled routes 101 (Denton to Dallas) and 102 (Lewisville to Dallas))
To look up a schedule:
Note: Keep in mind that stops displayed in bold are precise timing points, while all other stops are estimated times.
- Enter your Route # or select a route from the drop-down menus provided.
- Click Get Route.
- Select the Direction.
- Keep in mind when selecting your Direction that no bus route travels entirely east, west, north or south. For example, if you choose the Direction of "Eastbound," not every stop along the route can actually be facing eastbound.
- Enter the Date as directed (MM-DD-YYYY), or select a Date using the Calendar.
- Enter the Time Range and select am or pm.
- Click Next.
- Choose Timing Points Only or All Stops and click Get Schedule
- Customize your schedule. Select one or more stops from the list of stops provided and click Get Schedule.